Hi! I am Elizabeth Hilbun.
When I was young, my dad told me to find a job that I love and I'd never work a day in my life.
I found that job as an attorney. I have been practicing law for almost 30 years now. I enjoy helping people and guiding them through the estate planning or probate process.
5 Things you wish you could ask me
1. My dream day would start with candied bacon at the Ruby Slipper in New Orleans.
2. If I was stranded on a deserted island, the 5 things I would take with me: Paislee (my granddaughter), my dogs, Bible, sunscreen, and my Kindle loaded with books + solar charger.
3. I lose track of time when I garden.
4. If I was not an attorney, I would be a veterinarian.
5. I am grateful for my family, my friends, and the families I work with.
Meet the Team